FHI 360 Recruitment for Program Officer, Special Project 2020.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy for Program Officer, Special Project… FHI 360 is recruiting for Program Officer, Special Project. The ideal candidate must possess BS/BA in relevant fields.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer, Special Project
Job ID.: 018201122
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Director, Special Projects or her delegate, the PO provides program management support and coordination in planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of assigned project activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Director Special Projects or her delegate to provide support to and coordinate assigned FHI Nigeria project activities in accordance with the respective donor guidelines and regulations.
- Assist in strengthening systems of coordination across the Special Projects portfolio and assist the Program Manager (WAMERO), the various Project Directors or Project Coordinators/Project Leads in a back-stopping/support role as required from time to time.
- Serve as FHI 360 liaison to Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) on all Special Projects award with AHNI as an implementing partner and ensure timely processing of all sub-awards, monthly financial reports and all needed modifications as may be required.
- Assist the Director Special Projects or her delegate in the development of program strategies, subproject documents, work plans and budgets as needed.
- Assist in the review and finalization of donor reports in instances where the donor reports are channelled through the Special Projects unit.
- Supervise the work of implementing partners/agencies in tracking and following up on work plans, budgets and deliverables for each assigned project.
- Work with the Director Special projects or her delegate to oversee program-related capacity building activities at the national, state and local government levels and for local implementing agencies and other partners.
- Support the Director, Special Projects or her delegate on all special duties as may-be required by FHI 360 headquarters and Nigeria Country Director or h/her designee.
- Remain informed on current programs and research across the broad spectrum of FHI 360 work in Nigeria
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Note: The above job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.