GE Nigeria Recruitment for Project Engineering Manager 2020.
GE Nigeria Job Vacancy for Project Engineering Manager… GE Nigeria is recruiting for Project Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate must possess Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in a related Engineering discipline/or equivalent.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, GE Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager
Ref No: 3058347
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- The Project Engineering Manager – Subsea Production systems is a project leadership role will drive coordination, execution and communication across multiple engineering product lines within a single project
- The Project Engineering Manager is responsible for coordination between product line engineering teams to ensure successful completion of project activities on-time and on-budget.
- This is a talent search initiative aimed at identifying and pipelining experienced engineers with Subsea knowledge. When the vacancy becomes available, we will review this pool for suitable candidates.
- The role will include the responsibility and coordination of the PEM’s (Project Engineering Managers) or Leads for; Tress (XT), Controls (PCS) and Manifold s and Connections Systems (MCS). The PEM will work directly with the Project Director (PD) and report into the Head of Engineering for Subsea Projects
- The area of responsibilities may be changed upon the needs for each project and team solutions.
- But the following is an indication of the covered areas for the Role:
- Budget / On time execution / delivery
- Engineering Planning
- Requirements management
- Technical Interfaces
- Risk / ARM tool
- Change Management
- These responsibilities may be changed upon the needs for each project and team solutions.
The following is an indication of typical detailed responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for the technical relationship with the client
- Own the detailed engineering integrated planning and execution to the plan
- Coordinate Product Group’s engineering activities to achieve overall budgeted hours for all packages
- Lead regularly scheduled reviews that track progress and spending by team
- Monitor, explain and resolve any deviations from the early baseline on the S-curve for engineering
- Drive on-time delivery through regular meetings and detailed team engagement
- Issue and approve manpower needed to execute to the schedule and any additional scope that enters the projects. Manage the cost and the resource plan
- Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones. Track and trend all engineering spending as required and necessary
- Maintain cost analysis, explain and resolve any deviations from the allocated costs within each of the project engineering teams
- Track efficiency factors on projects and forecast project impacts based on changes in efficiency. Take corrective actions where necessary
- Escalate issues if needed into systems or the product team leadership to resolve
- Utilize the Technical Control Board to resolve issues and collaborate within the engineering product lines
- Drive Configuration Control within the product subsystems to prevent changes that will impact cost & schedule
- Track schedule beyond engineering deliverables to ensure engineering ownership and supply chain support throughout the production cycle on a part by part basis
- Partner with systems engineering to identify and resolve any changes in specifications or product requirements
- Provide leadership and direction in projects to the Product Groups engineering teams
- Overall responsibility and coordination of the qualification related to Product Group Engineering, including budget
- TQP’s FMECA’s coordination and support, including the budget and key milestones in plan
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.