Project HOPE Nigeria Job Vacancy for Technical Director.
Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Director
- Project HOPE is currently recruiting for an upcoming five-year USAID program aimed to reduce HIV impact, vulnerability and risk, as well as increase high impact HIV services to improve the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria.
- The Technical Director will work closely with the Technical Team to achieve the strategic objectives of the project focusing on HIV prevention, care and support as well as supporting cross-cutting themes and integration efforts across the project with other areas of social service system, National OVC database management system, case management approach, linkage and referral to ARV treatment and care services, including Household Economic Strengthening and Nutrition.
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Development Studies or related field;
- Minimum of seven years of experience implementing OVC programs in a development context, specifically PEPFAR, with five of these years in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably Nigeria.
- During this period s/he should have been involved with socioeconomic services for vulnerable children and or public health project design, implementation, system strengthening, reporting and evaluation, including evaluation of evidence-based economic/livelihood projects for vulnerable groups, such as OVC or graduation programming;
- Familiarity with current thrusts of PEPFAR programming in Nigeria, especially on OVC and continuum of care for PLHIV.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.