=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Project Manager 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Project Manager… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Project Manager. The ideal candidate must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Reference: 1451
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Generating Project Strategies for the execution of specific projects Planning:
- Planning for Quality – Preparing Work Down, Job Specifications.
- Planning for Time – Scheduling, Charting.
- Planning for Cost – Techno Commercial Discussion, Budget Tracking.
- Implementation and Evaluation – Controlling work in progress; providing feedback; negotiating for materials and services; problem solving; coordination with Architects; equipment suppliers; risk assessment & mitigation plan.
- Post Assessment
- Close coordination with the team members of own team & plant team heads to achieve the end results
- Lean concept in project management
- Good systems in place in terms of checklists, formats for effective project management
- Regular project update reports
- Good engineering practices in project management.
- Focus on safety for personnel and equipments.
- Relevant legal requirements.
- Customer (internal) driven excellence
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University
- 10 to 15 years of experience in the projects function of a Beverage Industry
- Should have executed Green Field & Brown Field projects
- OSHAS certification preferred
- PMI certification will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems.
- Ability to manage a team, convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues
- Ability to lead and negotiate the use of resources, budgets and schedules
- Must be responsive and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.