Protege Management Job Portal 2019 | www.protegemanagement.com.
Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Country Director
Start Date: 2nd December, 2019.
- The Country Director will take the overall responsibility and leadership of the Country Office’s performance, he/she will represents the organisation in the country, guiding the relevant program strategy development and implementation consistent with the organistion international’s global strategy, ensuring effective and timely humanitarian response capacity, leading strategy development, change management, operational planning, and overseeing financial, operations and human resource management, including the safety and security of all Country Office and visiting the organisation staff.
- The Country Director will models and ensures systematic practice of the organisation International values and new ways of working by fostering innovation, helping to build effective teams, coalitions and networks and encouraging on-going staff development to motivate and strengthen the organisation’s resilience in the face of change.
- He/She will promote gender equality and diversity among Country Office staff and in programming.
- The Country Director will be responsible for the host operations in Nigeria. He/she will heads up the country senior management team and has overall responsibility for programme delivery and development.
- Management, operational oversight, coordination and implementation of the organisation joint programmes in Nigeria.
- Support and supervision of nearly 300 national staff and 10 expatriate staff. This includes coaching, ensuring co-ordination between local managers, recruiting and development of staff.
- Develop and expand the programme in a volatile environment.
- Be a driving force in terms of developing the projects within the organisation’s programme objectives.
- In co-ordination with the Regional Director, lead the process of continuously developing strategies programmes to secure the protection of refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs).
Finance And Administration:
- Responsible for budget monitoring, financial management and expenses control including compliance with headquarters and donor requirements and ensuring that the necessary systems are in place.
- Responsible for security including development and ensuring adherence to security procedures, monitoring the development in the security situation, developing contingency plans etc.
- Ensure proper and timely financial and narrative reporting in compliance with internal and external reporting requirements including procurement.
- Act as representative for the host country programme in Nigeria towards government authorities, donors, partners, UN agencies and international and local NGOs and various local co-ordination forums.
- Proposal writing, including development of budgets and support to the Regional Director in applying for funding.
- Guided by the headquarters Programme Handbook, continuously monitor and develop relevant accountability initiatives in the field as well as strengthening the effort to document the impact of host country’s activities.
- Master’s Degree in Management Sciences or Public Health Management.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience at an international level with humanitarian international NGOs or operational UN agencies.
- Minimum of 2 years field experience in challenging environments.
- Proven experience in project management, including budget expenditure, donor relations, reporting, proposal writing, staff management and monitoring and evaluation.
- Preferably experience in the areas of small arms and/or community based safety or explosive ordnance disposal programming.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- High degree of computer literacy.
Desired Personal Competencies:
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to build and motivate a team as well as willingness to deal with conflicts up front.
- Political and cultural sensitivity, including ability to adapt well to local cultures.
- Proven ability to function well in a volatile and very restricted environment.
- Strong liaison and communication skills.
- Ability to resist external pressures.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Duty Station: Abuja, Nigeria with frequent travel to other areas in Nigeria. This is a ‘non-family duty station’ and the person must be prepared to live and work in an isolated and unstable security environment with limited recreational and social facilities. Accommodation is provided.
- Contract: 12 months – with good possibilities for extension. Salary and conditions in accordance with the Headquarters Terms of Employment for expatriates. This position is placed at salary category 3. The position offers an R&R benefit, in addition to standard vacation and holiday benefits.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] , copy [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
2. Job Title: Senior Human Capital Manager
Report To: Managing Director/CEO
- We are hiring for a Senior Human Capital Manager with hands-on experience to oversee all aspects of human resource practices and processes for our client in the Telecommunication sector.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal laws.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or statutory governing bodies, or other departments in the organisation.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate managers regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee onboarding to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for Company reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and safety.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organisation. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organisation.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Degree in Human Resources or related domain.
- Master’s degree an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metric.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP.
Salary is negotiable plus other perks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
3. Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- We are hiring for an experienced Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership.
- The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organisational success for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
- Give strategic advice and report results and findings to chairman and board members.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments online with company’s objectives.
- Manage resources, including the attracting, hiring and retention of talent.
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve its vision and mission.
- Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress.
- Remain close to all stakeholders including the chairman and board members, staff, clients, community, key-decision makers and external service suppliers.
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality products that are competitive, all while delivery excellent customer support.
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales.
- Manage key personnel, clients and service providers.
- Maintain the quality of products, services, customer support and level of service in line with service level agreements and other retention strategies.
- Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies in line with labour legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment.
- Preparation of annual reports and attending/presenting at board meetings.
- Background of the Managing Director/CEO
- Proven track record of successfully managing similar sized organisations.
- Target driven and results focused individual.
- Natural leader and motivator of people.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the target market.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director/CEO or in a similar role.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, with proven experience as MD/CEO,
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
An attractive salary, plus other perks including housing, health, pension, spouse allowance, transport with a driver.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Protege Management Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Protege Management, Protege Management 2019, Protege Management Job 2019, Protege Management Job Portal, Protege Management Job Portal 2019, Protege Management Jobs, Protege Management Recruitment, Protege Management Recruitment 2019, Protege Management Recruitment Job