R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply.
R.A.Trading and Investment Limited, R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment, R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment 2019, requirement, qualification and other details.
R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment 2019
R.A.Trading and Investment Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 R.A.Trading and Investment Limited form?
- Is the R.A.Trading and Investment Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment start?
- I need R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About R.A.Trading and Investment Limited
R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
Current Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Sales Representative/Showroom Manager
Application Deadline: 21st January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the R.A.Trading and Investment Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about R.A.Trading and Investment Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.