Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 | RRBN Recruitment Guide.
The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health (RRBN) was established by Decree No. 42 of 1987, now Cap R1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive
- The Registrar is the secretary as well as the Chief Executive of the Board
- Convene meetings of the Board and/or of any committee thereof prepare and maintain a register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and of other particulars
- Perform other functions as Board may direct from time to time among others
The applicant must possess a minimum of:
- B.Sc in Radiography
- Diploma of College of Radiographers London (DCR) or diploma of the Institute of Radiography (DIR).
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Applicant MUST be registered with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria and should be a member of Association of Radiographers of Nigeria
- Twelve (12) years post qualification work experience
- Adequate administrative experience
- He/she must be of proven integrity
Salary and Condition of Service
- Salary & allowances are contained in the conditions of Service for Public Office Holders of similar category
- The post is for a tenure of four (4) years renewable once, subject to performance (not automatic).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a typewritten application which must be addressed to the “Chairman, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria”, accompanied with fifteen(15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Photocopies of Original Credentials, with name and address of three (3) referees two(2) of whom MUST be senior Radiographers of proven integrity and the other an employer or previous employer.
All applications must be forwarded to:
Head, Human Resource,
Plot 6,Block 7,Ishaya Shekari Crescent,
2 Avenue, Setraco.
Area 10, Garki,
Email: [email protected]
6th November, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, RRBN