Rainoil Limited Job Portal 2019 | www.rainoil.com.ng.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Cross River
- Hands on experience in valves, pumps and pipelines maintenance.
- Good knowledge of metering systems servicing and maintenance.
- Hands on experience on control panel monitoring and maintenance.
- Should be able to service a power generating set.
- Keep time cards and other routine records of maintenance activities.
- Carry out routine checks on machineries before, during and after each day operations.
- Good team spirit.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Good knowledge of electrical.
- Implement HSE standard in maintenance activities.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in an oil and gas storage depot preferably in maintenance department.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- HSE certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2. Job Title: Station Supervisor
- This role is responsible for ensuring a hitch free running of the retail stations in line with the safety standards and approved budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning Rainoil Products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Prepares retail stations’ inventory reports to ensure products are tracked and are always available at outlets
- Minimum of an OND in a Social science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ relevant experience in the Retail Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.