Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020: This page provides gudelines on how to apply for REA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the REA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020/2021– In this article, you will get first-hand information on Rural Electrification Agency 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Rural Electrification Agency (REA) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Rural Electrification Agency application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Rural Electrification Agency 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Rural Electrification Agency form?
- Is the Rural Electrification Agency 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment start?
- I need Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Rural Electrification Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Rural Electrification Agency
The Rural Electrification Agency was set up by Section 88 of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005, and the Board and Management of the Agency were inaugurated on March 16, 2006.
The Agency provides access to reliable electric power supply for rural dwellers irrespective of where they live and what they do, in a way that would allow for a reasonable return on investment through appropriate tariff that is economically responsive and supportive of the average rural customer.
Applicants applying for the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://rea.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about REA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment, REA, REA Graduate Jobs, REA Jobs, REA Recruitment Portal, Rural Electrification Agency, Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment, Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2020, Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Requirements