African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020 – (21 Positions).
African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for African Development Bank Group job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for the successful applicant.
African Development Bank Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the African Development Bank Group Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 African Development Bank Group form?
- Is the African Development Bank Group 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will African Development Bank Group Recruitment start?
- I need African Development Bank Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is African Development Bank Group Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- African Development Bank Group Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
African Development Bank Group Job Description
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
In order to sharply focus the objectives of the Ten Year Strategy (2013 – 2022) and ensure greater developmental impact, five major areas (High 5s), all of which will accelerate our delivery for Africa, have been identified for scaling up, namely; energy, agro-business, industrialization, integration and improving the quality of life for the people of Africa.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
- Lead Investiment Relations Specialist, PAIF
- Chief Internal Auditor / Principal Internal Auditor
- Principal External Relations and Communication Officer, SNAR
- Secretary to the Country Manager, RDGE
- Manager, Agricultural Value Chains Division, AHAI1
- Chief Evaluation Officer, BDEV1
- Information and Communication Technology Officer (Country Office), CHIS3
- Senior Interpreter (English), CHLS2
- Chief Fragility and Resilience Officer, RDTS
- Planning and Administrative Officer, SNFI0
- Secretary to the Country Manager, RDGS
- Chief Youth Entrepreneurship and Finance Officer, AHHD0
- Short Term Staff – Facility Support Assistant Country Office, RDNG
- Principal Board Affairs Officer and Committee Secretary
- Principal Editor and Web Content Coordinator (Anglophone), PCER1
- Regional Principal Counsel – Public Sector Operations, Policy and Governance Division, PGCL1
- Principal Integrity Officer, PIAC1
- Chief Integrity Officer, PIAC1
- Senior Interpreter (French), CHLS2
- Senior Gender Officer – Innovation, AHGC1
- Principal Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, AHWS0
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the African Development Bank Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply online
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: AfDB, AFDB 2020, AFDB Job Portal, AFDB Job Portal 2020, AfDB Jobs, AFDB Jobs 2020, AfDB Recruitment, AFDB Recruitment 2020, African Development Bank Group, African Development Bank Group 2020, African Development Bank Group Jobs, African Development Bank Group Recruitment, African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020/2021