Ongoing Recruitment at CEOAFRICA 2018 | How to Apply for CEOAFRICA Jobs Online.
Recruitment at CEOAFRICA, CEOAFRICA, CEOAFRICA Recruitment, CEOAFRICA Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for CEOAFRICA Recruitment. See more details below;
Recruitment at CEOAFRICA
CEOAFRICA has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the CEOAFRICA Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for CEOAFRICA Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 CEOAFRICA form?
- Is the CEOAFRICA 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will CEOAFRICA Recruitment start?
- I need CEOAFRICA Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is CEOAFRICA Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- CEOAFRICA Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
CEOAFRICA is the first business social media network designed to identify and celebrate African entrepreneurship thus creating a medium for positive change in African economy. CEOAFRICA is a platform for Captains of Industries, Chief Executives of Corporate organisations, Executive Directors, Chairmen of conglomerates, Managing Directors, Heads of Governments, to form a common business frontier that will position African Continent as the world leading economy.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ French Reporter
♦ Camera Man
♦ Video Editor
♦ Business Development Officer
♦ English Reporter
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the CEOAFRICA recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CEOAFRICA Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.