Graduate Recruitment at Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company 2018.
Graduate Recruitment at Fast-Growing Oil and Gas… Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment. See more details below;
Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company form?
- Is the Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment start?
- I need Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company
A reputable and fast-growing Oil and Gas company which has a Head office in Kano and operational bases spread across Nigeria, is currently seeking for experienced, accomplished and self-motivated professionals in the following fields:
Available Vacant Positions.
1.) Chief Accountant
2.) Mechanical Engineer
3.) Electrical Engineer
4.) Building (Civil) Engineer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Fast-Growing Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [suppo[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.