Recruitment at Lifegate College of Education for Academic Staff 2018 | How to Apply.
Recruitment at Lifegate College of Education… Lifegate College of Education Recruitment, Lifegate College of Education Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Lifegate College of Education Recruitment. See more details below;
Recruitment at Lifegate College of Education
Lifegate College of Education has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Lifegate College of Education application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Lifegate College of Education Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Is the Lifegate College of Education 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Lifegate College of Education Recruitment start?
- I need Lifegate College of Education Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Lifegate College of Education Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Lifegate College of Education Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Lifegate College of Education
Lifegate College of Education located at KM 6, Laduba-Afon Road, Asa L.G.A, Kwara State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the lecturing positions below:
♦ Lecturer (Science)
♦ Lecturer (Education)
♦ Lecturer (Technical Education and Vocational Studies)
♦ Lecturer (Languages)
♦ Lecturer (Art & Social Sciences)
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Lifegate College of Education recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward three (3) copies of their CV and typed Applications to the ‘Registrar’ via: [email protected]
Hand submission at:
KM 6, Laduba-Afon Road,
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Lifegate College of Education Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.