Recruitment at Renaissance University for Academic and Non-academic staff – 2019| How to Apply.
Recruitment at Renaissance University… In this page you will get latest updates on Renaissance University 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Recruitment at Renaissance University
Renaissance University has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Renaissance University Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Renaissance University Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Renaissance University form?
- Is the Renaissance University 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Renaissance University Recruitment start?
- I need Renaissance University Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Renaissance University Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Renaissance University Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Renaissance University
Renaissance University (RNU), an institution established with excellence as its focus, was one of eight tertiary institutions issued with licence to operate as a Private University in 2005 by National Universities Commission (NUC).
However, of all the eight Private Universities, Renaissance University is unique in the sense that it is the only one that started on a virgin land without infrastructure or utilities. This affected the immediate take off of the University until September, 2007 when the gates of the University were opened to the pioneer students.
Renaissance University’s focus is exclusively on academic, technical and ethical excellence and we set out to change the face of University education in Nigeria through a carefully structured and efficiently executed curriculum aimed at producing the total man who will always be preferred in the job market than the other graduates. This is in line with our vision whose key phase is “to be a centre of excellence” and our mission which is “to produce a roundly trained universal man, who is well motivated and poised to accelerate national development, using sound knowledge and application of innovations in Arts, Science and Technology”. READ MORE…
Current Vacant Positions
Renaissance University, Ugbawka, Enugu State invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the following under-listed academic and non-academic staff positions:
♦ Professor (Management and Social Sciences)
♦ Professor (Natural and Applied Sciences)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Natural and Applied Sciences)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Management and Social Sciences)
♦ Lecturer I (Management and Social Sciences)
♦ Lecturer I (Natural and Applied Sciences)
♦ Lecturer II (Natural and Applied Sciences)
♦ Lecturer II (Management and Social Sciences)
♦ Manager, Works
♦ Maintenance Officer
♦ Chief Security Officer
♦ Security Personnel
♦ Clerical Officer
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Renaissance University recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Renaissance University Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.