Recruitment at Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
Recruitment at Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital… In this article you will get latest updates on Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Graduate Recruitment 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Recruitment at Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital
Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital form?
- Is the Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Recruitment start?
- I need Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Positions
An ultra-modern Specialist Hospital, located in the Mainland area of Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
♦ Pharmacy Technician
♦ Laboratory Technician
♦ Medical Laboratory Scientist
♦ Administrative Officer
♦ Experienced Nursing Officer
♦ Experienced Medical Officer
♦ Hospital Matron
30th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the ultra-modern Specialist Hospital recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with other relevant documents to: [email protected] quoting the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Ultra-modern Specialist Hospital Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.