Graduates Job Recruitment at WTS Energy for 2019/2020 | Apply Now.
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. READ MORE.
1. Job Title: Senior Completion Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Responsible for well completion and well testing (DST) planning, programming and execution in compliance with the Well Delivery Process.
- Ensure work programmes are fully compliant with regulations, companies HSSE policies, standards and procedures and industry best practices. Ensure these are complied with during the execution of the work programme.
- Supervise and ensure detailed and robust completion and DST programs are available in a timely manner.
- Capture, verify and consolidate lessons learnt and ensure the application of mitigation measures are included in future programmes.
- Ensure all work programmes are executed with the minimum of NPT and within the KPI.
- Evaluate and monitor the contractors’ performance and provide feedback to ensure the improvement of their services.
- Interact with contractors to ensure the provision of proper tools for use in well completions and DSTs.
- Research and introduce applicable new technology with a view to improving completion practices and efficiency.
- Ensure the completion database is properly updated and useful for obtaining completion planning information.
- Establish completion KPI’s and ensure the measurement of completions’ performance against these and reported.
- Ensure completion and DST end of well and performance reports are provided in a timely fashion and that they meet the required standards.
- Provide detailed scopes of work for completions and DSTs equipment, materials and services to SCM for tender exercises.
- Monitor the validity of completion and DST contracts and expenditure and ensure effective contract cover for all planned work.
- Plan and lead CWOPs
- BSc in Engineering (minimum)
- Member Society of Petroleum Engineers. Attended industry courses in well engineering, well operations management, project management. Valid IWCF or equivalent
- > 15 years of which a minimum of 5 years must be with an Operator in an Senior Completions Engineer role.
- 40+ years (minimum)
- Good technical knowledge of well operations. Initiative to proffer solutions to technical problems. Sound knowledge of IADC/API guidelines for well operations. Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations applicable to slickline, testing and completion operations.
- Supervise subordinates, rig operations, service companies; make presentations and facilitate meetings.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.