FRSC Recruitment recruitment.frsc.gov.ng 2020/2021 Application Portal
FRSC Recruitment 2020: Are you a vibrant youth who is above 18 years of age? Do you have passion for any force group? Are you interested in joining the Federal Road Safety Corps? If yes, then read through this article carefully, you will be made to know everything that has to do with the FRSC Recruitment 2020 and you may have a chance to be shortlisted.
It is no new news that a lot of aspirants have been asking questions every day as regards when the Federal Road Safety Corps 2020 recruitment is starting.
This article focuses solely on answering such questions and also providing other necessary information that has to do with the recruitment processes.
See to it that you read through the article carefully to the end, as you will find information on the following topics;
- What is Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)?
- Roles of Road Safety Officers
- Important Things to Note on FRSC Recruitment
- How to Apply for FRSC recruitment 2020 Form?
- When is the FRSC Recruitment Application Closing date?
- FRSC Recruitment Requirements/Eligibility 2020
- FRSC General Requirements
- How to apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
- Why You Need to Register Online Before 2020 FRSC Recruitment Deadline
- How do I join FRSC?
- How much is FRSC salary?
- FAQs About FRSC Recruitment
Applicants who want to download the FRSC application form should do so by visiting the FRSC website at www.frsc.gov.ng and download the FFRSC form 2020 PDF.
Note that the FRSC online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the form.
What is Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)?
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is a body bestowed with the responsibility of preventing and reducing road traffic mishaps, especially on highways.
The traffic management agency was founded in 1988 by a decree under the regime of Military President Ibrahim Babangida.
The degree was later amended into the Federal Road Safety Commission Act Cap 141 laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Roles of Road Safety Officers
- As a road safety officer, you’ll help to combat highways accident to the minimal level;
- When you’re employed, it will always be your duty to educate drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- The last but not the least is that you’ll give drivers all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
Important Things to Note on FRSC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on FRSC portal
- FRSC Shortlist will be published after the screening exercise
How to Apply for FRSC recruitment 2020 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Application Portal.
- Multiple applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at the FRSC portal.
When is the FRSC Recruitment Application Closing Date?
The FRSC Recruitment 2020 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements/Eligibility 2020
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling out the FRSC online job forms. Some of the requirements include;
- Have valid means of identification
- Possession of O’level / A’level certificate
- Higher Educational certificates
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Application CV / Resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Guarantors form
- Other supporting documents
- Good personal health records
After online application, Candidates should regularly login to the portal to check the status of their application.
Emails and text messages will be sent to all successful and shortlisted candidates. Also, the dates for screening and interview will be communicated in due time.
FRSC General Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corps
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attracts no Fee.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
- To get started, Interested and qualified candidates should Visit federal road safety Corps (FRSC) portal via frsc.gov.ng or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- after visiting, you will see four (4) Available position: RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, Officer Cadre, and Officer (MBBS) Cadre
- To get qualified, you are advised to read each job position requirement
- after reading, click on each of the job position to apply
The questions you will be required to provide
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Driver License Number
- First Name
- Other Name
- E-Mail ( if you don’t have an email, kindly create one)
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Place of birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Home Town
- Height/ Weight
- Marital Status
- Preferred Physical Screening State
Why You Need to Register Online Before 2020 FRSC Recruitment Deadline
You need to apply before the closing date to stand a chance of been shortlisted for the next stage of the FRSC job, an ensure you have the below document ready before you click the application button
- Sim card
- Driving license
- Phone number
- Have functional email address before you begin your application
- Time to crosscheck your application
- Be among the first to apply
- Not to miss the application form
FAQs About FRSC Recruitment
How much is FRSC salary?
We gathered that for those who joined the Federal Road Safety Corp with a secondary certificate, earn about N40, 000 per month. Graduates in FRSC are paid from N100, 000 and above while for high ranking officers, salary is from N250, 000 and above.
How do I join FRSC?
For you to join and become a Special Marshal of FRSC, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You mustn’t have any criminal record of any sort.
- You must own a personal serviceable vehicle.
- You must be a licensed driver.
- You must have a sustainable means of livelihood.
We believe this information on FRSC Recruitment is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.