Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Pharmacists 2017 | Click Here to Apply.
Recruut Nigeria Recruitment | Recruut Nigeria is a modern medical care center located in the heart of in Lagos, Nigeria. With an aim to provide high standard healthcare services and provides a wide range of health services.
Including secondary services for its local population, regional as well as national health services and is quoted on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- As a pharmacist you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
- The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
- The pharmacist must be fully qualified to interpret symptoms so that the patient can either be given immediate treatment for a trifling condition or to be referred to the suitable doctor. Pharmacists must also be able to provide professional advice on cosmetics or parapharmaceuticals.
- The goal is to ensure effective medication use and become the people’s trusted ally against health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the pharmacy and society.
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm
- Candidates should have QUALITY experience in a hospital pharmacy.
- Analyzing Information , Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail
Salary is within 95,000 – 130,000 (Monthly)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right about Recruut Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Click Here to Apply for Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Pharmacists, current job recruitment for graduates at Recruut Nigeria, how to apply for Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Pharmacists, latest job opportunities at Recruut Nigeria, Recruut Nigeria, Recruut Nigeria jobs, Recruut Nigeria Recruitment, Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Pharmacists 2017, Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Pharmacists 2017 | Click Here to Apply