Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Regional Manager (Commercial Banking) 2019.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Regional Manager (Commercial Banking)… The Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Regional Manager (Commercial Banking). The ideal candidate must possess a first degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager (Commercial Banking)
- To champion the regional relationship management function in order to attain the bank’s Commercial Sector market share and objectives while ensuring activities are coordinated in a risk sensitive and cost-effective manner.
- Formulate strategies and plans to enable the Bank secure profitable business relationship within the Commercial Sector of the assigned region
- Communicate and monitor the implementation of the Bank’s Commercial Sector marketing strategy
- Establish and monitor the achievement of targets by the Branch Managers
- Maintain existing customer relationship and identify new ones
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationship issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify customer /market needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meets these needs
- Ensure timely review and approval of credits requests in line with the Bank’s policy
- Build and maintain a sound credit portfolio within assigned region
Requirements, Education and Qualifications
- A First degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- A relevant post graduate degree (MBA) Professional Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA) is desirable
- Minimum of 12 years Post NYSC Experience
- Knowledge of Banking Operations, Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Banking services and procedures
- Ability to identify control techniques to mitigate all forms of risks
- Numerical and analytical skill
- Credit Analysis and Appraisal Skill
- Leadership and Mentoring Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of your the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.