Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Online Registration.
Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy… Airtel Nigeria is recruiting for Regional Optimization Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OTT Video Content Specialist
Purpose of the Job
- This role will be responsible for managing our OTT video services business line-leading initiatives to guarantee licensing/purchasing of in-demand content, enhancing/developing new services in our OTT video portfolio and growing user adoption and engagement for our OTT video services.
- This role, reporting to the General Manager of Digital Innovation & Content, and will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, work directly with Content Aggregators/Movie Studios/Movie industry stakeholders to drive the execution of Airtel’s OTT video strategy to ensure market leadership in the OTT video space.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in purchasing/planning OTT video content
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience liaising with local and international video content rights owners in content buying and licensing for OTT platforms
- Deep understanding of content windowing for international and local video content
- Experience managing content curation teams for high performing OTT video services
- Digital Media, Content Services, Digital Distribution or other related experience strongly desired
- Direct work experience at a OTT content provider/aggregator, such as a major video or broadcast, and/or for a platform who sells OTT video services in this market
- Industry experience and relationships in the Movie, Telco or Media verticals
- Mid-Senior management experience in Content Management and/or Content Marketing
- Working knowledge of Video On Demand (VOD) technologies, ecosystem and business models
- Strategic thinker, analytical orientation with hands-on “get it done” attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strengths in communications, risk management, conflict resolution skills working in a team environment and mentoring team members
- Awareness of the core systems used to perform VOD services (i.e. DAM, Transcoders, Order Systems)
- Willing to travel approximately 15%.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.