Have You Register for FCSC Recruitment and Receive Activation Email? If Yes then Here’s What to Do;
Federal Civil Service Commission – Due to the high volume of traffic, many candidates have been encountering network issues and other challenges associated with the registration and application process of Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment.
Here’s how to register and apply for jobs successfully on the Federal Civil Service Commission job portal.
First, I recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice both on your laptop, desktop or mobile phone.
- Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Register an Account to start filling in your information on the box provided and once you are done, click Register.
- You will receive the following success message: “Your registration is successful, check your email inbox to activate your registration”
- Then open your mail box for the activation email sent to you. Check both your inbox and spam mail. If you didn’t receive any email, please don’t panic. Just wait for a couple of hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam.
- If you still haven’t received your activation email, download Google Chrome on your mobile phone from Google play store, open the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal, try logging in with your email address and the password. You’ll see the following message “your account is not activated“. It will also give you an option to resend confirmation? Click on resend confirmation and they will send the link to your mail immediately! This should work!
- When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you registered with and password.
- When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button. It will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.
- As subsequent select boxes are loaded dynamically based on initial selections, when you choose your state origin, please wait a little before clicking on the LGA box in order to enable it load the necessary LGAs in your state.
You can also click this LINK HERE for more information on recent jobs in FCSC
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.