Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Registrar 2018.
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
PUI is implementing humanitarian activities in Nigeria since April 2016, supporting population with food security, nutrition and health project in Maiduguri and Borno State. PUI is now looking for candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Monguno, Borno State
- Under the direct supervision of the MHC Team Leader/ Nurse, as well as under supervision of Midwives, the Registrar prepares patients for his/her consultation and registers the patients according to PUI protocols.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Welcome patients to the MHC.
- Inform patients about MHC function and process.
- Ensure the availability of a comfortable waiting area for them and their relatives.
- Manage situation in waiting area and ensure a good patient flow.
- Bring any patient with an obviously serious medical problem to the attention of the Nurse or Midwife.
- Identify patients and register their administrative details in available registration books and health cards.
- Keep record of daily attendance, exits (cured, admission, death or transfer).
- Work together with the other members of MHC Team where relevant.
- Report daily to the MHC Team Leader about daily/weekly admissions.
- Request timely for new registration books, health cards or forms.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Maintain cleanliness of environment, equipment and materials.
- Participate in meetings and trainings when required.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested by supervisors.
- The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project needs.
- The employee could be requested to perform other tasks as his/her Line Manager may judge necessary.
- Language skills: Basic command in English (speaking, reading & writing)
- Fluent in local languages – Kanuri, Hausa, etc.
- Secondary School Education
- Work experience:Sufficient experience in registration or work in a Health Organisation/ Health Facility is desirable
- Work experience with other NGO’s would be an asset.
Knowledge and skills:
- Team work: shows ability to work in a team
- Communication: able to communicate clearly with respect for patients, caretakers, team members and supervisors
- Motivation: shows commitment, flexibility and is service oriented
- Stress management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.