=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Research and Development Manager 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Research and Development Manager… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Research and Development Manager. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related discipline.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Manager
Job Reference: 1415
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Operations & Production
- Works with Research & Development Team to ensure turn-around times on analysis are met.
- Keeps abreast and implement current trends, practices, developments, and regulatory changes, which would impact products.
- Assume responsibility for the whole research and development process starting from product concept, preparing prototype sample, laboratory testing, and final approval to invest in the developed product.
- Assess the requirements for new products based on the market needs in collaboration with Sales department and selected customers samples.
- Supervise the team in the development of new products and executing improvement on existing products.
- Improve our product range and keep the product range updated with the new trends in technology phasing out obsolete products.
- Harmonize concerned departments to update the product range with the developed product, e.g. Sales to promote the product, Design and Engineering for drawings and specifications, Materials Department for sourcing suppliers and procurement, etc.
- Perform complete review, verification, and validation for new products to ensure conformity to requirement and fitness for use.
- Assess and develop the requirements for new products based on the market needs in collaboration with sales department in line with selected customers’ sample.
- Assist in updating the company catalogues and brochures.
- Submit periodical reports to management showing the status of research and development progress.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related discipline.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ cognate experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical and Creative thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.