Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment 2019… In this article you will get latest updates on Resource Contractors Limited 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment 2019
Resource Contractors Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Resource Contractors Limited application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the Resource Contractors Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Resource Contractors Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Resource Contractors Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Position
Resource Contractors Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions of:
1. Job Title: Hospital Matron
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
2. Job Title: Secretarial/Front Desk Officer
- Vacancy for HND in Business Administration, candidate must have experience in Store keeping.
3. Job Title: Accountant
- Candidates should possess HND in Accounting.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Resource Contractors Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Resource Contractors Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.