Richbrands Group Recruitment Portal 2019 | www.richbrandsgroup.com.
Richbrands Group Recruitment Portal 2019… This page contains everything single information you need to know about Richbrands Group recruitment in Nigeria. Explore.
Richbrands Group Recruitment Portal
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Accountant
- An Accountant is needed for our new driving school business.
- The applicants must have minimum of 2 years experience with a Tax and Auditor firm.
2. Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations )
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- The business development manager must be a Female.
3. Job Title: Marketer
- We need a Marketer at Lekki premises for our Digital Marketing Agency.
- The person must reside in Lekki premises with 4 years experience.
4. Job Title: Intern
- Internship for Strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.