Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020: This page contains every single information you need to know about teaching vacancies in Rivers State 2020.
Keep reading this article as more light will be thrown on its application guide and requirement. See you there…
Are you looking for a good teaching job in Rivers State? This page will guide you with the latest first-hand information about teaching jobs in Rivers State. Keep reading and you will get more information about the hot vacancies and the requirements.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- How to apply for Graduate Teaching Jobs in Rivers State 2020?
- When to apply for Teaching Jobs in Rivers State
- Current Rivers State Teaching Job Official Recruitment Portal?
- Rivers State Teaching Jobs Guideline and Requirement 2020?
Rivers State Teachers Requirement
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Candidates must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of the child’s progress.
Rivers State Teachers Qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Candidates must have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate: This document/certificate will confirm that you have rendered the mandatory one-year service to Nigeria.
How To Apply
For you to be part of this wonderful initiative, you need to submit an online application form via the template’s official website riversstate.gov.ng
The officials in charge of the new application form will get back to you as soon as they receive your details.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Teaching Jobs in Rivers State 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: delta state teachers recruitment, Federal Teachers Recruitment, Rivers State Government Recruitment, rivers state government recruitment Portal, rivers state government recruitment Portal 2020, Rivers State Teachers, Rivers State Teachers 2020, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment, rivers state teachers recruitment 2020, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Portal, Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020, teachers recruitment 2020, teachers recruitment in rivers state, teachers recruitment in rivers state 2020, Teaching Jobs in Rivers State, www.rivjobs.ng login