Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment 2020 – (10 Positions).
Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment for 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Rossland Screening Solutions job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Rossland Screening Solutions has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Rossland Screening Solutions Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021 Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Rossland Screening Solutions form?
- Is the Rossland Screening Solutions 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment start?
- I need Rossland Screening Solutions Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Rossland Screening Solutions Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Rossland Screening Solutions Job Description
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client is an integrated indigenous African company, incorporated and operating in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos Nigeria, London United Kingdom and Dubai UAE.
Established in 2010 with full operations embarked upon in early 2014, with the aim of positioning the company within the Oil and Gas sector by focusing on dynamically seeking new opportunities in delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Current Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Screening Solutions is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
♦ General Manager.
Salary: N100,000 monthly.
♦ Receptionist (Front Desk Officer)
Salary: N50,000 – 60,000 monthly.
♦ Sales and Marketing Officer.
Salary: N80,000 monthly.
♦ Supermarket Manager.
♦ Sales Inventory Officer.
Salary: N40,000 – N45000 monthly.
♦ Laundry Man.
Salary: N40,000 – N45000 monthly.
♦ Security Officer (Live in).
Salary: N25,000 / Month
♦ Snail Farm Supervisor.
Salary: N30,000 monthly.
♦ Receptionist (Front Desk Officer).
Salary: N45,000 – N55000 monthly.
♦ Office Assistant.
Salary: N30,000 – N45000 monthly.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Rossland Screening Solutions recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Rossland Recruitment, Rossland Screening Solutions, Rossland Screening Solutions 2020, Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment, Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment 2020, Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment for 2020