Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Route to Market Manager 2018.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Route to Market Manager… The Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Route to Market Manager. The ideal candidate must possess 5 years and above experience in the Sales function, in an FMCG environment.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Route to Market Manager (RTM)
Scope Route & Retail Operation:
- Responsibility of delivering monthly Primary target in value terms and volume set designated area.
- Ensure Area performance growth in Value and Volume.
- Requires less supervision.
Job Specific Comments:
- Coordinate with the Sales Executives and adjust routes to improve Retail Redistribution Efficiency.
- To clearly define Redistribution Channels and Routes for the area of coverage.
- Ensure appropriate controls and reporting standards are in place to meet company requirements.
- Devise unique strategies and techniques to achieve retail redistribution standards.
- Devise unique strategies and techniques to improve performance of sales force with respect to coverage, strike rate, average drop size,
Range and volume sales:
- Carry out regular update of customer database, journey plans and route plan for Retail Redistribution Sales Force.
- Carry out field work and regular audit to ensure the perfect execution and implementation of Retail Redistribution Standards by field sales
Force across all channels:
- Conduct regular assessment of existing and New Key Customers/Distributors.
- Drive prompt compilation, analysis and preparation of Sales Performance Reports.
- Monitor and ensure excellent execution of promotions to achieve market share growth.
- Engage in sales staff training, capability development and accreditation.
- Build Sales Force capability through effective Monitoring, Coaching and Accompaniments.
- Continually improve Retail Efficiency by minimizing cost (Fuel) and maximizing Sales, through effective monitoring and tracking of Fuel
Purchase and vehicle usage:
- Ensure the Company Way of Working. Work for 6 days a week, adhere strictly to Permanent Journey Plan (PJP), visit 35 outlets per day, 210 outlets per week, achieve not less than 80% strike rate.
- Ensure proper documentation, placement, Coolers sales tracking & coolers purity is maintained by the SE/VSR.
- Managing the RTM Executives along with SE, VSR to ensure excellence in execution.
Requirements, Education & Skills
- B.Sc / HND
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
- 5 years and above experience in the Sales function, in a FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Sales Management.
- Experience of dealing with varieties of product portfolio in a big Company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.