Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019 | See Application Guide.
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019… In this article you will get latest updates on Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare examine and analyses accounting records financial statementand other financial report to asses accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owned and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and book keeping personal and direct their work activities.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for business and individuals.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- Prepare staff salary/bonuses on monthly basis.
- Minimum of ND
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Interpersonal skill and technology know out.
2. Job Title: Baker
- Resume early at work
- Clean all equipment before use
- Weigh all ingredients before using
- Track supplies and place orders as demand
- Bale different bread/pastries
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work order pressure.
3. Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handling request and queens well
- Mediate between the manager and internal and external clients
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangement
- Take dictation and minutes during meetings
- Sc in any field and P.A diploma added advantage
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience
- Basic knowledge of office management system and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Job Title: Driver
- Keep records of customers every delivery.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on delivery van and notify management of any issues
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Timely delivery of goods to clients.
- Ability to manager time for a streamlined delivery expenses.
- Work independently
- Minimum of one year experience.
5. Job Title: Cashier
Greet customers when entry or leaving the restaurant:
- Maintain clean and hygienic services area
- Keep records of all transactions and maintain a good stock record at the begging and end of every shift
- Delivery exceptional customer service
- Handle cash, credit or check transaction with customer
- Bag customer’s goods correctly with extra care
- Up sell and suggest sell products
- Ensure set target are meet
- Minimum of two years work experience
- Basic knowledge of POS/computer
- Telephone Etiquette
- Inter personal communication written and verbal communication
- ND Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Attention to details
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
6. Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Auditor professional is an added advantage.
7. Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Degree in any field and CIM OR IDM is a plus.
8. Job Title: Compliance Manager
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Sc/BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
9. Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
- You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Sc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is plus.
10. Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Set, track, and maintain budget
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
- Oversee supply needs; approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries)
- Thoroughly examine and test existing contracts
- Accurately track and report key functional metrics
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Requirements and Qualifications
- S. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
- Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.