CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019 | See Application Guide.
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019… In this article you will get latest updates on Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment 2019, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited Recruitment
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Answers customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person
- Directs customers to online resources
- Updates customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitches ideas for improving customer care
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Attends weekly staff meetings
- Participates in team-building activities
- Identify and asses customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handling and resolving product or services complaint from customers by determining cause of the problem and resolving the best way possible
- Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- Must have 2 years of experience in customer service
- HND or B.Sc. /post NYSC certificate
- Must have basic knowledge of computer
- Must have excellent communication skills.
2. Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Work with the training department to mentor junior employees
- Update job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Sc. degree
- 3 years in a leadership or managerial position
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to interpret and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
3. Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Human Resources Management
- Need up to 3 years of experience
- Adequately informed as regards the laws of hiring
4. Job Title: Storekeeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
5. Job Title: Chef
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
Deadline: 20th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.