=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
RTI International Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions.
RTI International Recruitment 2019 is ongoing… This page contains every single information you need to know about RTI International massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
RTI International has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the RTI International Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for RTI International Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 RTI International form?
- Is the RTI International 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will RTI International Recruitment start?
- I need RTI International Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is RTI International Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- RTI International Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About RTI International.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
Combining scientific rigor and technical proficiency, we deliver reliable data, thorough analysis, innovative methods, novel technologies, and sustainable programs that help clients inform public policy and ground practice in evidence.
We scale our approach to fit the demands of each project, delivering the power of a global leader and the passion of a local partner. We believe in the promise of science, and we push ourselves every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Consultant – Organizational Development
Locations: Imo, Sokoto, Taraba, Abia, Niger, Delta
Deadline: 8th April, 2019.
♦ Deputy Chief of Party-Technical
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
♦ Utility Operations Advisor (UOA)
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
♦ Deputy Chief of Party
Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the RTI International recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert. This is a re-advertisement, do not re-apply if you already applied before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. We offer a highly competitive renumeration. Take note that any successful candidate will be subjected to a pre-employment background investigation.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about RTI International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing RTI International Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for RTI International Recruitment, RTI International, RTI International Recruitment, RTI International Recruitment 2019, RTI International Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements, RTI International Recruitment Guide, RTI International Recruitment Requirements