RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Graduates 2020/2021 and Application Guide Requirements.
RusselSmith is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Reference Code: 16064
Job Type: Contract
Summary of Functions
- Professionally administer all incoming and outgoing calls, ensuring phone calls are directed accordingly, taking telephone messages for various personnel and call logging.
- Serve as an interface for the customer relations management consultants.
- Function as the customer-centric personnel for the company.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Responds to all website and social media enquiries.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner and direct to the appropriate office and employee.
- Ensure the ambience of the company’s reception is hospitable, tidy and clean at all times.
- Drive strict adherence to the visitor management system by ensuring only vendors, visitors, contractors and generally external parties logged into the visitor management system are granted entry onto the company premises
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail, courier parcels and or packages and disseminate to the appropriate channel/personnel.
- Daily advise the security personnel on expected visitors or external parties.
- Correspond with customers by phone providing timely and accurate information concerning orders, returns, shipments and service/product knowledge requests.
- Responds and follow up on all customer issues and feedback in a timely manner, identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Promptly escalates all customer issues to the appropriate personnel for resolution based on company policies and procedures.
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Manage the customer relations file management system.
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- A good university first degree is required.
- 0-2 years
- Good communication skills
- Good enunciation and diction is essential
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Quality control — demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety & security — actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of the transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast-paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for RusselSmith Group Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for RusselSmith Group Recruitment 2020, Latest RusselSmith Group Recruitment 2020, RusselSmith, RusselSmith Group, RusselSmith Group Recruitment 2020, RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Graduates 2020