Fadac Resources Recruitment for Sales/Marketing Executive.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Sales/Marketing Executive … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Sales/Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate must have an Excellent communication skills.
Fadac Resources – Our client, a reputable indigenous Nigerian Brand that manufactures and distributes healthy foods and snacks in Lekki, Lagos state. They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- Our client is in need of an experienced Sales/Marketing Executive who is also Admin Savvy.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales
- Maintain customer contact lists
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Order office supplies and research new suppliers
- Prepare Quotations, GRN and supporting documentation for suppliers
- Adhoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.