Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Save the Children Ongoing Recruitment 2019
Save the Children Ongoing Recruitment 2019 | In this article, you will get latest updates on Save the Children 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Social Protection Systems Strengthening Specialist
Job ID: 19000338
Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Level 3- The responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people and, in the overseas context all posts are considered to be level 3 posts in view of potential situations which may allow staff unsupervised access to vulnerable children and young people.
- The purpose of this role is to provide technical support to systems strengthening for the implementation and delivery of key national safety net programmes. The role is also expected to support the coordination efforts of the National Social Safety Net Coordinating Office (NASSCO).
Scope of Role:
- Technical Support from – the Senior Social Protection Specialist
- The Government has prioritized social protection interventions as a key strategy towards reducing poverty and socio-economic vulnerabilities in the population. The Government of Nigeria has partnered with the World Bank under a National Social Safety Nets Project (NASSP) to support the development of safety nets in Nigeria.
- NASSP involves two components: (i) establishing systems for social safety net that would serve as a robust platform for effectively targeting and delivering social assistance; and (ii) implementing cash transfers to targeted poor and vulnerable households. The program has national coverage, with all states eligible to participate. The systems developed for NASSP in Nigeria will be used across the country’s different safety net programs, irrespective of funding source or targeted beneficiary group. Different stakeholders, such as governments, development partners, or civil society, will be able to use the systems for delivering social assistance programs in Nigeria.
- To implement NASSP, Government has established the National Social Safety Net Coordinating Office (NASSCO) to consolidate existing social safety net programs at the Federal level. Under the systems agenda of NASSP, the Government plans to develop: (i) a National Social Registry (NSR) of poor and vulnerable households based on robust targeting mechanism; (ii) management information systems (MIS), including for monitoring and evaluation and (iii) other key systems for the delivery of social safety nets. To support this work, Save the Children International will be recruiting a System Strengthening Specialist to be based in the NASSCO to provide technical support to systems strengthening for the NASSP
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Reporting to the Head of program and policy Development and Establishment of Standards (NASSCO) and the Senior Social Protection Specialist (SCI), the Social Protection Systems Strengthening Specialist will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate and maintain professional working relations with relevant partners with a view to effectively supporting the implementation of necessary complementary activities, helping to leverage their contribution while avoiding both actual and foreseeable potential conflicts of interest.
- Assist with designing and delivering strategies for strengthening NASSCO SSNs coordination activities in relation to building the social register (Community engagement, M&E/MIS and GRM)
- In collaboration with the relevant unit, develop and implement innovations on learning (NSR System Strengthening)
- Support the review and assessment of prioritised components of key SSN programmes including (Grievance, targeting, monitoring)
- Coordinate the development of systems strengthening plans for prioritised SSN programmes Provide technical support to planning, roll-out, deployment and piloting of new systems
- Support enhancement and integrate agreed recommendations, tools, guidelines into existing systems
- Develop capacity in at federal and state level on the use of the enhanced systems and new systems
- Facilitate training and development of training materials Provide quality control for systems strengthening activities.
- Provide support in documenting and tracking lessons learned for systems strengthen initiatives.
- Provide support in the preparation and drafting of technical manual, guidelines, and standard operating procedures
- Provide support in the preparation and implementation of annual work plans, quarterly and annual reports, activity reports and other related communications
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.