Selina Ventures Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos – Click here to Apply.
Selina Ventures provides a comprehensive range of business support services for small and medium sized enterprises. The company comprises six main divisions: Business Centre, Desktop Publishing, Computer School/Internet Cafe, Employment Bureau, Bookshop & Stationery Supplies and Travel
Selina Ventures Employment Bureau has a Long-standing and good reputation as a provider of personnel. Selina seeks to recruit candidates for the vacant position for- possible placement in reputable client organizations/establishments in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- Degree or professional qualifications in Marketing or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Selina Ventures Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos – Click here to Apply
- OND or Senior School Certificate (WAEC)/G.C.E. (O’level).
Job Title: Office/Admin. Manager
- Holders of B.Sc/B.A./HND in Arts/Management/Social Sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Secretarial Administration with proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Job Title: Computer Operator
- Candidates must possess strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and in graphic design packages eg: CorelDraw, Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, etc
- They must have practical experience in print technology.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: Driver
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Job Title: Cleaner
- First School Leaving Certificate with at least 1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written applications and CV’s to:
The Managing Director,
Selina Ventures Limited,
No.4, Idowu Martins Street,
P. O. Box 75243,
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.