Fadac Resources Recruitment for Senior Business Development Manager 2018.
Fadac Resources – Our client is Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. With over 23 years of experience in the field of finance management, tailoring on lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- The job holder is responsible for improving the market position of the company & drive revenue generation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C market space.
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
- Participate in pricing of solution/service
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base
- Increase market share of the organization
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in sales or marketing function
- Experience in the IT industry especially in the delivery of IT solutions
- Master’s degree is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.