Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Systems Analyst 2018.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Systems Analyst… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Senior Systems Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
The primary responsibilities for this position includes both development and systems analysis for Jumia Services applications to implement business change requests. You will play a lead role as part of the larger Technology group and help implement scalable solutions. You will ensure that all system changes meet business, quality and architectural guidelines. Successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and will be expected to have hands-on programming skills in building enterprise applications.
In particular, you will:
- Support systems analysis and development activities based on business and technical requirements, and interact with other teams on systems integration activities.
- Prepare documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, user manuals, etc.
- Support and troubleshooting for Jumia services Systems tools
- Fully manage Access Control List and Jumia services user administration
- Ensure provision of effective and efficient application support to production systems and discuss resolutions on production problems
- Identify creative and scalable technology solutions for issues encountered by the development teams.
- Participate and contribute to multiple cross functional meetings with technical and business stakeholders.
- Assist application roadmap development and help implement technology best practices.
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams for project implementations.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams to achieve assigned tasks.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in system development.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience working on e-commerce or other transactional sites
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical systems an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.