Fadac Resources Recruitment for Service Center Supervisor 2018.
Fadac Resources – Our client is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands. Operates a number of branches that cut across Nigeria’s geopolitical zones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Supervisor
- Manage and respond to all emails and telephone inquiries and made required follow ups.
- Managing the Customer Care Operations and ensure that the staffs are aligned with the company’s vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Managing operation for Walk in customers and in home visits.
- Create road map for vans for the home visits and call center.
- Managing warehouses, spare parts transfers between different locations and oracle transfers.
- Maintained records of all customer contacts and responses.
- Service Tracking and service KPI Performance management
- Do service tracking of all job’s to meet company’s TAT
- Ensured optimal levels of customer service standards and provided support to various stores.
- Administered and gathered customer service compliments, collated it to be submitted to district manager.
- Continuous improvement in our VOC policies and resolution methodologies
- Prepared features for company newsletter and selected service awards.
- Participated on all ecommerce related activities and identified issues.
- Coordinated with various departments and resolved complex service problems.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the management to address areas of concern
- Attend to customer’s queries and complaints via email
- Attend to All replacement cases such as OBF,DNA,LTP,VOC & BER Policy
- Assign Engineers on daily basis for the closure of customer complaints.
- Business strategy plan for expansion of Service Centre
- Supervising warranty claim uploading on daily basis
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration or related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.