SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020 and Application Guide.
SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020: In this article you will get latest updates on SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: All On Investment Analyst
Reference ID: 121268BR
Employment Type: Full Time
About All On
Nigeria has a 175,000MW power gap and an estimated 28 million households and 11 million SMEs that are either off-grid or receive less than four hours of power per day (bad grid). This amounts to 120 million people living without access to reliable and affordable power.
Addressing the access-to-energy challenge in Nigeria requires a combination of both the traditional large-scale power generation approaches and distributed power innovations that are smaller scale, lower cost, and quicker to market
All On Partnerships for Energy Access (‘All On’) was established by Shell as an independent impact investing company to work with partners to increase access to commercial energy products and services for the under-served and un-served off-grid markets in Nigeria, with a special focus on the Niger Delta.
All On builds values-driven local and international partnerships to help scale business models. All On seeks both financial returns and social impact – to provide and/or improve access-to-energy for millions of households and SMEs. The company operates a lean structure to ensure efficiency and speed and continues to leverage expertise from Shell and other partners. Governance is through a Grant Advisory Committee and Board of Directors.
All On invests in off-grid energy solutions spanning solar, wind, hydro, biomass and gas technologies deployed by both foreign and local access-to-energy companies that complement available grid power across the Nigeria and help bridge the significant energy gap. All On provides debt and equity capital to early and growth-stage businesses in Nigeria’s nascent off-grid energy sector. Due to the scale of the energy gap in Nigeria, All On also partners with other (development) financing institutions to develop enabling finance facilities that all businesses in the Nigerian off-grid energy sector can access.
To ensure an enabling environment for sector players and further de-risk All On investments, the company works with partners to carry out market-building activities for off-grid energy including advocacy, research, consumer awareness, and capacity building.
What will you do?
- This position is responsible for supporting the All On impact investment deal process and investee management under the supervision of the All On Investment Manager.
Candidate will be required to do the following:
- Leverage (and grow) personal and professional networks to originate deals in the off-grid energy sector in Nigeria;
- Process deals through approval and closing
- Drafting of the various documents required for the deal approval process – including the deal narrative, risks, justification, and deal economics;
- Financial modeling of investment opportunities with risked outcomes based on multiple scenarios;
- Assess historical financial statements of potential investees to enhance understanding of historical corporate performance and probability of the success of the proposed business model;
- Propose investment instruments and related terms of financing to be deployed for each opportunity;
- Draft and negotiate term sheet with counterparty based on the direction and approvals of the governance process;
- Undertake financial, technical, and commercial due diligence and prepare related due diligence reports for each opportunity being developed;
- Provide ongoing strategic, operational, and governance support to investees in the portfolio;
What we need from you
- A strong investment management background with 3-5 years experience in investment banks, Public Equity and Venture Capital funds (impact or fully commercial), and/or deal delivery in commercial banks or Development Finance Institutions (DFIs);
- Undergraduate Degree from a reputable institution in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, and Business Administration, though relevant experience is more important. MBA a nice to have, but not required;
- Solid experience in investment teams with an energy and/or social infrastructure focus or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements;
- Experience working on investments in Nigeria or similar markets;
What we offer you
- At All On we’re committed to investing in the development of your career and we give people with your skills a platform from which you can deliver, create substantial impact, and grow professionally with a fast-growing organization
- All On is a company with shared values
- Honesty, integrity and respect aren’t simply a strap line, but are a part of everything we do. What’s more, we’re a company that places the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and on our inclusive approach;
- Join us and you’ll belong to a company where you can feel pride in your achievements in being one part of the solution for addressing Nigeria’s foundational development problem.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: chevron nigeria jobs, Graduate Trainees Recruitment at SHELL Nigeria, Shell graduate internship 2020, SHELL Nigeria, SHELL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020, SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment, SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020, shell nigeria recruitment – graduate & experienced, shell recruitment day salary, spdc recruitment