AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020/2021.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Aeti Power Systems and Control Limited – Our client, a Distillery Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Engineering
Level: Senior Management
- Reporting to the Chairman, the appointee will has responsibilities of handling the day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- He will have the overall supervisory responsibility for all the entity’s operations which include; strategy, performance management, business development, revenue and profit.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Generation of new businesses and follow up with existing ones
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Ideally an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making
- Relationship management skills
- Suitable candidates will have not less than 15 years of experience in engineering education, training & consulting in the above areas, in a well structured environment with profit generation responsibilities.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.