Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs Online.
Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment 2018… This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment for graduate online for 2018/2019. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment 2018
Shipping and Maritime Company has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Shipping and Maritime Company application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Shipping and Maritime Company form?
- Is the Shipping and Maritime Company 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment start?
- I need Shipping and Maritime Company Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Shipping and Maritime Company Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Positions.
A Shipping and Maritime company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Mooring Master
♦ Cargo Superintendent
♦ Cargo Supervisor
♦ Marine Operations Superintendent
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Shipping and Maritime Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Shipping and Maritime Company Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.