Taris Consulting Recruitment for Shutdown Fabrication Supervisor 2018.
Taris Consulting Job Vacancy for Shutdown Fabrication Supervisor… Taris Consulting is recruiting for Shutdown Fabrication Supervisor. The ideal candidate must possess relevant HSE experience.
Taris Consulting – Our client, an Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Servicing Company with an established facility for the fabrication and construction of various equipment for Oil and Gas Installations, seeks to recruit highly competent, experienced and suitably qualified Nigerians to perform Full Field Shutdown activities located offshore Nigeria.
The Shutdown is for the purpose of performing intrusive inspections on Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers, and also preventative and corrective maintenance (replacement of defective valves, replacement of sectional piping by welding/flange connection and execution/tie-in of various Site Modifications including electrical and instrumentation which require Full Field Shutdown).
Therefore applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Shutdown Fabrication Supervisor
- Mimimum of 15 years of relevant offshore SHUTDOWN construction piping fabrication experience and offshore hook-up activities
- Highly skilled with the knowledge of the general specifications and structural standards with in-depth knowledge of heavy lifting.
- Must possess the relevant HSE experience
- Experience in torquing and bolt welding, installation piping and structure, torquing and bolt tensionning, ,
- Able to work in fast track conditions.
- Must be able to work under SIMOPS conditions
- Familiar with and knowledge of the general specifications and procedures of a company.
- Able to manage a team of 20 workers (fitter, welders riggers, erectors e.t.c)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s, copies of relevant degree qualifications, certificates and a Cover Letter to support their Application to: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Please indicate the job position and the reference code you are applying for in the subject box of the email.
- Any applications sent after this time and date will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 10pm; 20th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.