Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2018 | skin101ng.com.
Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Skin101 Clinics Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Skin101 Clinics Limited Recruitment Portal 2018
Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015 and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- The goal is to ensure effective product/medication use and become the clients trusted ally against skin health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the clinic and clients
- Reporting to the Aesthetic Doctor, your primary role will be to help fulfil orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every Skin101 Clinics client.
- The successful applicant will be a qualified pharmacist with a background in community pharmacy, exceptional product knowledge and a flexible working style. You will also be outgoing and team oriented.
- We are looking for a qualified pharmacist who will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing the doctors order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
- The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed products/medication; he/she has to have the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding client medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
- Delivering skin health promotion programs as required
- Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
- Achieving KPIs and business objectives
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Must be registered with PCN
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Pharmacist.
- Hands on experience with dispensing of medication with attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover Letter and a clear Passport Photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Skin101 Clinics Limited, Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment, Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment for 2018/2019, Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment Portal | skin101ng.com, Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2018