ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for Software Developer (Back-End) 2018.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited Job Vacancy for Software Developer (Back-End)… ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited is recruiting for Software Developer (Back-End). The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2.1 in Computer Engineering, computer science or any other related field.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Back-End)
Job Code: JOP_0000002
Locations: Abuja and Enugu
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Engineering, computer science or any other related course
- Supporting the technical design.
- JAVA proficiency
- Effective time management.
- Repository usage.
- Teamplay. Effective feedback.
- Ability to adapt fast into a new environment.
- System Design proficiency.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Conversant with a minimum of two scripting languages.
- Conversant with a minimum of three build tools.
- Linux proficiency.
- Angular (1-5)
- Liferay Portal
- Ninja Framework
- Clean code
- Continuous deployment/integration/delivery
- GIT repo usage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Application is complete when you get an acknowledgement email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.