Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019 – Apply Now.
Soko Lending Company Limited, Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment for Graduates
Soko Lending Company Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Soko Lending Company Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Soko Lending Company Limited form?
- Is the Soko Lending Company Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Soko Lending Company Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Soko Lending Company Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Soko Lending Company Limited
SOKO LENDING COMPANY LTD, is a Chinese Internet Marketing/Lending company based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. We aid private individuals and SMEs with loans for their business and also large companies with Internet PR and market research.
Available Vacant Positions.
Soko Lending Company Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
1.) Operation Manager
2.) Front-end Development Engineer
3.) Android Development Engineer
4.) JAVA Development Engineer
5.) Product Supervisor
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Soko Lending Company Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Soko Lending Company Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.