Solidarites International Job Recruitment – (5 Position).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Solidarites International job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Solidarites International has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Solidarites International Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Solidarites International form?
- Is the Solidarites International 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Solidarites International Recruitment start?
- I need Solidarites International Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Solidarites International Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Solidarites International Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Solidarites International Job Description
Solidarites International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation operating for over 35 years who is committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
SI has started activities in North-eastern Nigeria in August 2016 in the fields of Wash and is now intervening in 4 areas of the state for Wash and Shelter activities.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Food Security and Livelihood Coordinator
Deadline: 23rd January, 2020.
♦ Grants Manager
Deadline: 23rd January, 2020.
♦ Emergency Program Manager
Deadline: 11th November, 2019.
♦ Admin Assistant
Deadline: 17th November, 2019.
♦ WATSAN Officer
Deadline: 10th November, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Solidarites International recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Fill Application Form.
- Candidates should select “FSL Team Leader Monguno ” and also fill the application form inside the link above and attach their CV’s
- The CV attached must be named with your name and surname.
- As the position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the final date.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Solidarites International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Solidarites International Job for Stock / Freight Manager, current job vacancies at Solidarites International, Job vacancies at Solidarites International, Latest job recruitment Solidarites International, Solidarites International, solidarites international abuja, solidarites international abuja address, solidarites international abuja office address, solidarités international jobs, solidarites international logo, solidarites international maiduguri, solidarites international nigeria, solidarites international nigeria office address, Solidarites International Recruitment 2019, Solidarites International Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements