Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Recruitment 2019 | Application and Requirements.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Recruitment 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Recruitment 2019, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer
Job ID: 43478
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Legal: guidance across all areas and geographies to ensure: every transaction is appropriately negotiated, documented and implemented, losses arising from litigation are minimised, and legal issues carrying negative reputational consequences are avoided.
- To work directly with the Litigation Team to fulfil their role of managing the litigation portfolio of the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- In addition to this, the incumbent is expected to ensure that support the legal risk management function for the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- Liaison with external Solicitors and monitoring their handling of litigation involving the Group or any of its subsidiaries.
- Review and vetting of court processes and pleadings served on the Group/its subsidiaries and those to be filed on behalf of the Group/its subsidiaries.
- Preparing letters of instruction to external Solicitors.
- Procuring relevant documentation and information required to support the Group’s processes in litigation.
- Preparing the Group’s witnesses for court sessions and pre-trial conferences
- Functioning as the Group’s witness in relevant litigation cases and/or representing the Group at mediation/dispute resolution sessions.
- Attendance at court sessions with the Group’s witnesses and to keep a watching brief.
- Attendance at meetings with Clients and their Solicitors aimed at achieving amicable resolution of issues in dispute between the Group and the Clients notwithstanding pending litigation.
- Managing the Group’s compliance with court orders including Garnishee Proceedings.
- Processing payment of fees and reimbursements to Solicitors handling litigation matters on behalf of the Group.
- Providing legal opinion on sundry issues.
- Rendition of monthly reports to relevant departments of the Standard Bank Group as well as other reports to other relevant Units on the pending litigation involving the Group
- Ensure that reports to relevant stakeholders are prepared and sent out as and when due or when required.
- Maintain the Litigation Schedules and other relevant schedules of the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- Managing Clients complaints referred to the Legal Department on matters which could lead to potential litigation.
- Attendance at law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies including the Nigerian Police Force, EFCC and providing responses to correspondences and other enquiries from these agencies, etc.
- Debt recovery – issuance of demand letters to defaulting clients and their guarantors as well as handling ancillary issues in respect of debt recovery.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: access bank fresh graduate trainee recruitment 2019, Graduate jobs at Stanbic IBTC Bank, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Recruitment 2019, Job vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank, stanbic bank recruitment 2019, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Recruitment, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment graduate, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee salary, stanbic ibtc recruitment portal, stanbic ibtc recruitment process