Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Stanbic IBTC Bank 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Job ID: 28192
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To create and deliver data-driven measurement, analytics, insights and analysis to provide value to a portfolio of business areas, including next-best action, segmentation, churn, life time value, or loyalty analysis and modelling in order to enable optimal decision making.
- To analyse, model and predict key parameters, trends and customer behaviours, taking into account the economic environment, seasonality, business cycles, knowledge of clientele, pricing and key business strategies.
- To create high-quality leads by building analytical models to predict individual customer needs, preferences, behaviour, risk and other key parameters.
Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and modelling:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Adopt analytic models and create actionable insights:
- Cross / up-sell modelling
- Channel preference modelling
- Manage the end-to-end process of individual model development, from initial consultation with the relevant business units to delivery of final presentation and implementation of regular scoring of customers
- Retention/churn/attrition analysis and modelling
- Income estimation modelling.
- Customer life time value modelling
Data management and Critical business support:
- Provide critical support to business using other data-driven analytics, such as data-based customer segmentation and identification of key trends in customer behaviour across channel, product and segment
- Keep abreast of latest developments in predictive modelling and optimization
Business area: SIBTC Group
- Job: Provide Service
- Nature of relationship: Provide and receive a service
- Sphere of influence: Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: Financial and customer data modelling
Role type of external contact: Vendors
- Nature of relationship: Manage the relationship
- Description or examples: Third Party Service
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/B.Com Honours degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Mathematics of Finance or equivalent Actuarial degree, or subject with appropriate statistical content
- Masters or higher degrees preferred
- Information Technology:
- Job Family: Analyst
- 3-4 years experience in knowledge discovery and data-mining, In-depth involvement in propensity, attrition, next-
- Job Function: Business Support:
- Job Family: Business
- 3-4 years experience in customer intelligence role (within a financial institution, or other business-to-business environments dealing with large business units).
- Experience in translating models into deliverables and insights and implementing them in an operational environment
- Competency Description: SAS or equivalent data/analytic software systems (expert). SAS certification or extensive experience (3+ years) is desirable
- Competency Description: Ability to combine conceptual/abstract thinking with a practical sensibility to ensure that projects add value to business stakeholders
- Competency Description: Ability to prioritise activities within allocated time frames
- Competency Description: Quick to assimilate and integrate new information. Supports internal stakeholders in making business decisions by providing the necessary analytics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2017, E-Business Risk Analyst Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank, How to Apply for E-Business Risk Analyst Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank, stanbic bank recruitment 2016, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment for fresh graduates, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2017, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment graduate, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2016, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee salary, stanbic ibtc recruitment 2017, stanbic ibtc recruitment portal, stanbic ibtc recruitment test