Society For Family Health Recruitment for State Coordinator (Taraba) 2020.
Society For Family Health Job Vacancy for State Coordinator… Society For Family Health is recruiting for State Coordinator. The ideal candidate must possess a first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Health, Social Sciences or any related field.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator for Programmatic Mapping & KP Size Estimate (GF HIV Project)
- This position reports to the Director of Research and Evaluation at the Head Office.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the provision of the research protocol and in close working relationship with the core team set up by the Nigerian Government for the purpose of overseeing the study.
- S/He will organize and plan for the state level field activities on a daily basis.
- S/He will be responsible for developing a preliminary process report for the study for scrutiny by various stakeholders and serve as secretary to the state technical team for the survey.
- S/He will lead the daily briefing and de-briefing of the state team and undertake any other related functions as may be assigned within the boundaries of the study.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Health, Social Sciences or any related field. Relevant post graduate degree will be added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of four (4) years post NYSC working experience in Research, Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Must possess previous experience in overseeing a mapping exercise directed at MSM, PWID and FSW.
- Must possess working knowledge of Nigerian setting especially at community level and must be resident in the state being applied for.
- Should be able to speak the language of the state/community of assignment.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Society for Family Health Graduates Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.