=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Statoil Nigeria Recruitment 2017: Application Guide and Requirement.
Statoil Nigeria Recruitment 2017… Statoil Nigeria is dedicated to the exploration of the oil and gas obtained right here in Nigeria. Instead of letting our resource lay in waste, Statoil have overcome the challenges of weather and some topographical terrains to make do with our natural resource to create revenue for the country and opportunities for its citizens.
Statoil Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Annually, vacancies are created for Nigerian youths to be self reliable and independent and some of the opportunities you are liable to find in Statoil Nigeria are compiled below;
- Customer care officer
- Legal consult
- Lead Analyst Business Administration DPI OTP
- Minimum experience: from 1 year of according to position applied for.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge and use of MS Office and SAP knowledge is advantage
Excellent oral and written communications skills, fluent in English language
- Pro-active, structured and hands-on attitude
- Talent for planning and organizing
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
- Accurate with high quality and timely delivery
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and handle complexity/stakeholders
- Ability to listen and capture different opinions accurately
- Ability to follow through with excellent attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be a flexible team player
- Curious and eager to learn
- Ability to live by “I am safety” expectations
- Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration.
- Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English. Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
- Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
- All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
- Position is located in Nigeria, on local terms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Statoil career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.