Sterling Bank Internship Recruitment Portal – www.sterlingbankng.com.
Sterling Bank, Sterling Bank Recruitment, Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment. See more details below;
Sterling Bank Plc is a full service national commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange with the symbol STERLNBANK.
Are you interested in a career that aligns with your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
If Yes…..Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019.
1. Job Title: iOS Engineer
We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build the bank of the future. Join us if you’re:
- Interested in building products used by tens of thousands of customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- An IOS Engineer that is passionate about building scalable and reliable mobile applications.
We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we’re happy for people to build new skills, specialise or move between teams. As an engineer here you’d be able to work directly with anyone across the company.
About the role
What will you be doing as our IOS Engineer?
- You’ll be working as part of a cross disciplinary group to clearly understand user needs, challenging assumptions, iterating quickly to learn fast, using data and running experiments to evaluate solutions to develop secure, robust, and maintainable solutions at pace.
Our product sits on top of many modern technologies, including NodeJs, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and Redis. As an IOS Engineer you will:
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the IOS platform
- Work with the Product and Design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You should apply if:
- You love building products in cross disciplinary teams using an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insight.
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users, and understand the impact that technology can have on this.
- You understand the importance of prioritisation in your work to ensure a good balance between development velocity and code quality.
- You’re comfortable working with in a team that deals with ambiguity every day, not afraid to take the lead on technical and strategic decision-making.
- You are a keen learner and love sharing your knowledge with others.
- You’re proud about your craft and want to apply your skills building a product that will bring value to thousands of users.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- 2+ years experience with full life cycle IOS application development and publishing Apple apps in the play store.
- Worked on apps which support multiple IOS devices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
What the hiring process looks like… typically
- Our interview process consists of an initial phone screen, a take-home code test with a call to review your solution, and a half-day on-site interview.
The on-site consists of two rounds:
- You’ll meet 2 other iOS engineers. Together we’ll go over some technical challenges we’ve faced as a company. We’ll ask you to come up with designs to solve these problems, and we’ll ask you questions about your experience using Swift in production.
- You’ll meet 2 engineers from different disciplines. We’ll go through some technical problems you’ve solved in the past, and we’ll go through some general engineering problems together. We’re not testing your knowledge, but how you respond to problems you haven’t solved before.
What can you expect from us? We offer good people, inspiring work and the opportunity to help build great products as well as the following benefits:
- To ensure that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries every 6 months.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment, Sterling Bank, Sterling Bank Graduate Recruitment, Sterling Bank Recruitment, Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018, Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019, Sterling Bank Recruitment Guide, Sterling Bank Recruitment Requirements